skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chuckle

Saturday, 13 December 2008

Santa and Banta

Santa : Why did the man put his radio in his refrigerator?
Banta : I give up.
Santa : 
Stupid, because he wanted to hear cool music

*********

Jasmeet : "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband Santa."
Judge : "But why ?"
Jasmeet : "Because he is not faithful to me."
Judge : "How do you know ?"
Jasmeet : "My lord, not a single child resembles him."

*********

From his death bed, Santa called his wife Jasmeet and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Banta."
Jasmeet : "Banta ! But he is your enemy !"
Santa : "
 Yes, I know that ! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."

*********

Banta : I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife Preeto that I'd be home tonight, and when I got into my room I found Preeto in another man's arms.
Santa : kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, " 
Maybe, she didn't get the fax
."

*********

Posted by Unknown at 11:52
Labels: Santa and Banta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Chuckle

This is a collection blog. None( almost) content of this blog is my creation.
Mostly I've received them from my friends in email etc. I put them here so everyone can have a laugh.

Some interesting Blogs

  • Amitava Bachchan
  • Techno
  • Photography
  • Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?
  • Oshanto Mon

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  September (3)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (43)
    • ▼  December (15)
      • What would you do? Would you have made the same c...
      • F.R.I.E.N.D.S
      • Santa and Banta
      • What goes around comes around
      • The Great Sardars...great laugh...enjoy
      • MTV Bakra.. !
      • Heaven
      • Heights of revenge !!!!!!!!!
      • What is 710...........?
      • Value
      • marriage et el
      • Work Pressure!!
      • Contractor
      • Difference
      • No Pain No Gain…
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (11)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Tags

  • Art (1)
  • Bengali (3)
  • Chinese wisdom (1)
  • drawing (1)
  • Durga Pujo (1)
  • Funny (10)
  • Horoscope (1)
  • Humor (4)
  • Jokes (8)
  • Math (1)
  • Moral (2)
  • parody (1)
  • Philosophy (2)
  • Photo (1)
  • PJ (1)
  • Quotations (1)
  • Quotes (1)
  • Santa and Banta (1)
  • Santa Singh jokes (2)
  • Sardar Jokes (3)
  • sort story (1)
  • wisdom (8)
  • Women (1)
  • ZODIAC (1)

My Album

(133)

(99)

(98)

(62)

(40)

(30)

(199)

(74)

(115)

(14)

(70)

(31)

(10)

(16)

(41)

(2)

(10)

(32)

(25)

(53)

(18)